When your top lip starts to look a little fuzzy, make your way to K Glam for a quick solution. Their laser hair removal treatment should keep that ‘stache in check.
- This BeautyMNL Service Voucher entitles you to (1) session of K Glam’s Upper Lip IPL. The service uses intense pulsed light to lighten each hair strand, making it less visible. It also eliminates active follicles to prevent hair regrowth.
- What to expect: A 10- to 15-minute session. This service starts with a gentle cleaning and complete shaving of the upper lip. After an IPL gel is applied, you will be asked to wear goggles to protect your eyes from the light. Finally, an aesthetician or nurse will perform the laser procedure.
- Recommended number of sessions: 3-5 sessions. Each session should be 2-4 weeks apart.
- Valid from February 26 - August 26, 2018 at the Quezon City branch of K Glam. Bookings should be made directly with the merchant.
- See Terms Tab for more details.
K Glam is a health and beauty establishment offering the latest in whitening and anti-aging treatments. Its signature IV drips and facial services are customized just for you!
ADDRESS: 2/F Cyber and Fashion Mall, Eastwood Ave., Quezon City
MOBILE: (0949) 137 4659, (0906) 510 5463
OPERATING HOURS: Daily, 11AM-9PM (Last appointment will be at 8PM)
FACEBOOK PAGE: kglamph
- Valid for One (1) Upper Lip IPL Session from K Glam.
- Redeemable from February 26, 2018 to August 26, 2018 at the QC branch (Eastwood) only. Last appointment will be at 8PM. Best to check with the re: their holiday schedule.
- The service is subject to necessary pre and post treatment guidelines, and may have certain contraindications. Please read service reminders prior to purchasing. For any further questions, best to check with our partner merchant.
- Walk-ins are allowed. Subject to availability. Book the soonest to get your preferred slot. To aid in redemption, please inform them that you bought the service from BeautyMNL.
Kindly come on time. Merchant reserves the right to accept other clients should the holding time elapse.
- Cancellations of reservations must be made at least 1 day before the scheduled appointment. No-shows will render coupon forfeited (refers to customers with confirmed appointments but did not show up with no prior advise to the establishment).
- Redemption code & a valid government-issued ID are required upon redemption. No name changes will be accommodated. If service will be transferred, a valid ID of the redemption code owner has to be presented together with the redemption code when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid for cash back. Not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts including Senior Citizen, Diplomat, or PWD.
- Not suitable for pregnant and/or lactating women.
- Not suitable for clients below 18 years old.
- Discontinue the use of products that may irritate your skin a week before your treatment. These include products that contain Retin-A, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents, or Vitamin C.
- Do not wax or depilate the treatment areas for a week before your appointment.
- Before your appointment, kindly inform the staff if you are taking any new antibiotics or medications that may make your skin photosensitive. You may have to wait for 1-2 weeks after the completion of your medication before you could schedule your next appointment.
- Kindly inform the staff if you have a history of cold sores or have cold sores on the day of your appointment.
- If you experience itching post-treatment, you may use an over-the-counter topical hydrocortisone cream for relief.
- Your skin may appear slightly red and swollen. This will quickly subside after the treatment.
- If swelling does not subside right away in the first 24 hours, you may use an ice pack with a 10-minute interval.
- Apply a gentle moisturizer immediately after the treatment. Use a mild cleanser (e.g. Cetaphil, Aquinil, or Dove) and a mild moisturizer for a few days before resuming your regular skincare routine.
- Avoid hot baths or showers, aerobic exercises, and massages for 2 days before the treatment.
- Do not use products with strong chemicals for 2 days before the treatment.
- Do not wax, tweeze, or depilate the treatment areas for 1 week after your treatment.
- Discontinue the use of products that may irritate your skin for a week after the treatment. These include products that contain Retin-A, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents, or Vitamin C.
- Apply sunscreen with SPF 25 or higher daily.