Obsessed with that kissable K-drama pout? For a soft wash of kiss-proof color, try this semi-permanent tint at K Glam!
- This BeautyMNL Service Voucher entitles you to (1) session of K Glam’s Lip Tint. This semi-permanent tint is a non-surgical micro-implantation of pigment (similar to a tattoo) and is designed to enhance, contour, and outline your lips for a perfect pout. It delivers a matte finish, which you may rock on its own or top with lipgloss and lipstick for added oomph.
- What to expect: A 1.5- to 2-hour session. Prior to your session, you’ll have a consultation with a semi-permanent makeup artist/technician to ensure suitability and discuss your desired look. After your medical history is noted, you will be asked to fill out a consent form. Your photos will also be taken for comparison after the treatment. A cosmetic pencil will then be used to line your lips as a guide for the pigment. Topical anesthesia will be applied to minimize any discomfort. Finally, an ultra-fine needle attached to a handheld electrical device will be used to disperse the pigment into the lips.
- You may return to work and normal activities immediately after the treatment.
- Everyone is a potential candidate for semi-permanent makeup. This service adds color and shape to facial features without the need for dermal fillers. The color of your lip tint can be customized based on your personal peg or K Glam’s recommended shade for your skin tone.
- The color will eventually lighten up to 40% once the healing process is complete. It will gradually fade after 2-4 years, leaving behind a sheer veil of color.
- The color may appear differently during the different stages of healing. This will stabilize once the pigment has fully resurfaced.
- It is recommended to schedule a touch-up session every 4-6 weeks. This will enable the technician to cover up areas where the dye was not applied evenly or has faded. Clients are entitled to 1 complimentary touch-up session to be availed within 6 months after the treatment.
- Valid from February 26 - August 26, 2018 at the Quezon City branch of K Glam. Bookings should be made directly with the merchant.
- See Terms Tab for more details.
K Glam is a health and beauty establishment offering the latest in whitening and anti-aging treatments. Its signature IV drips and facial services are customized just for you!
ADDRESS: 2/F Cyber and Fashion Mall, Eastwood Ave., Quezon City
MOBILE: (0949) 137 4659, (0906) 510 5463
OPERATING HOURS: Daily, 11AM-9PM (Last appointment will be at 8PM)
FACEBOOK PAGE: kglamph
- Valid for One (1) Lip Tint Service from K Glam.
- Redeemable from February 26, 2018 to August 26, 2018 at the QC branch (Eastwood) only. Last appointment will be at 8PM.
- The service is subject to necessary pre and post treatment guidelines, and may have certain contraindications. Please read service reminders prior to purchasing. For any further questions, best to check with our partner merchant.
- Strictly by appointment only. Reservations are required prior to visit with a standard lead time of 2 days. Subject to availability. Book the soonest to get your preferred slot. To aid in redemption, please inform them that you bought the service from BeautyMNL.
Kindly come on time. Merchant reserves the right to accept other clients should the holding time elapse.
- Cancellations of reservations must be made at least 1 day before the scheduled appointment. No-shows will render coupon forfeited (refers to customers with confirmed appointments but did not show up with no prior advise to the establishment).
- Redemption code & a valid government-issued ID are required upon redemption. No name changes will be accommodated. If service will be transferred, a valid ID of the redemption code owner has to be presented together with the redemption code when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid for cash back. Not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts including Senior Citizen, Diplomat, or PWD.
- Not suitable for pregnant and/or lactating women.
- Not suitable for clients below 18 years old.
- Moisturize your lips with lip balm every night 1 week before the procedure.
- Do not work out on the day of the procedure.
- Do not have lip filler injections like collagen or Restylane 3 weeks before the procedure.
- Do not take fish oil or Vitamin E one week before the procedure.
- Do not drink alcohol 24-48 hours before the procedure.
- Do not consume coffee before the procedure.
- Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen before the procedure.
- Moderate swelling, redness, and bruising is expected during the first 5 days. Gently place a Ziploc bag filled with water and ice on top of the lips for no more than 15 minutes to reduce swelling.
- During the initial healing period, there should be minimal scabbing or flaking of the skin. Do not pick. Allow the scab or dry skin to come off on its own.
- During the first 10 days after the procedure, it is advised to wash the lip area gently and blot the area dry. Massage aftercare cream gently over the lips for 15 seconds and reapply as needed throughout the day.
- Do not pick, scratch, or peel the treated area.
- After initial healing (7-10 days), use lipgloss with sunblock over the tattooed area to preserve color.
- Use SPF 30 sunblock with UVA and UVB protection to help prevent fading.
- Sleep slightly elevated for the first few nights to reduce swelling.
- Do not let the area dry out completely. This may cause scabbing and cracking of skin surface.
- Do not scrub, scratch, or pick tattooed areas or you will lose color that may not be
- Do not use Neosporin, Vaseline, or other petroleum products while the area is healing.
- Do not use anti-acne products (e.g. Benzoyl Peroxide and Pro-active) or lightening creams (e.g. bleaching creams and hydroquinone) on and around the lip area. This may cause rapid fading of the tint.
- Do not use Alpha Hydroxy (AHAs), Retin-A, Lactic, or Glycolic Acids on and around the lip area.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Avoid any rigorous activity and prevent excess sweating.
- Refrain from getting a facial massage and a steam or going into saunas for at least 4 weeks after the treatment.
- Avoid sunbathing, solarium, light therapy, chemical peel, fruit acid, microdermabrasion, and using creams that contain regeneration factors for at least for 4 weeks after the treatment.
- Avoid getting laser treatments on the eyebrow area such as Fraxel Laser and IPL. It may destroy the pigment and cause skin on the treated area to burn.