WHAT IS IT?
This pack of raw white quinoa grains is a complete plant-based source of all nine essential amino acids, plus fiber and protein. It has a sweet, nutty flavor with a delicate chewy texture that makes it a great base for a breakfast parfait, side dish, or dinner bowl. White quinoa can also be a healthy substitute for your pasta and rice.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
It’s a nutritious and versatile addition to your pantry. If you haven’t tried quinoa before, white quinoa is a great variant to start. Compared to red and black quinoa, it has a more neutral flavor and lighter texture. that’s easy to experiment with in sweet and savory dishes.
- Increases metabolism and reduces appetite with its high protein and fiber
- Controls blood sugar levels with its low glycemic index
- Contains almost twice as much fiber as most grains
- Considered a complete protein, offering all nine essential amino acids
- Also a good source of iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorous, vitamin B6 and E
STEP 1: Wash one cup of quinoa in cold water. Drain accordingly.
STEP 2: Pour a cup of water and the quinoa into a pan, and add a pinch of salt to taste. Leave it to boil for 15 minutes.
STEP 3: Turn the heat off and let it simmer.
STEP 4: Stir occasionally to fluff up and separate the grains or drain the excess water. This will be good for about 1 to 2 servings.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) Organic White Quinoa
NET WEIGHT: 200g
INGREDIENTS: 100% White Quinoa