CLAIM TO FAME: An expert-worthy brush set with a selection of contouring and blending tools
FAST FACTS: Set of 28 all-natural goat, squirrel, pony, and raccoon hair brushes with birch wood handles in glossy black
- Powder Brushes (2 pcs.): smoothly blend powder formulas across the face
- Dome Blush Brush: picks up and deposits just the right amount of powder blush
- Angled Blush Brush: highlights cheekbones and applies blush evenly
- Foundation Brush: seamlessly applies liquid or cream-based foundations, cheek color, and even skincare with its chiseled tip
- Concealer Brushes (2 pcs.): flawlessly apply concealer and color-correctors, especially under the eye
- Eyeshadow Brushes (5 pcs.): expertly sweep color onto your lids
- Round Smudge Brush: creates precision smudging with a smaller and fuller version of the bullet brush
- Smudge Brush (3 pcs.): create a beautifully smudged effect for smoky eyes with depth
- Angled Contour Brush: can be used on all parts of the eyes, especially to contour the brow bone, lid, and under-orbital bone areas
- Contour Shader Brush: can be used on all parts of the eye, nose, and small areas for precise contouring
- Bullet Brush: allows for precision smudging with its dome-shaped tip, which fits right along the eyelid
- Eyeliner Brushes (2 pcs.): for precision application of eyeliner, with extra fine points made from high quality Korean nylon hair
- Angled Shader Brush: allows for more control in eye shadow application with its angled bristles
- Brow Comb: tames and grooms brows with its bristles, while comb separates lashes to remove clumps
- Eyebrow Brush: fills in brows for great definition
- Fan Brush: makes clean-up and pigment removal a breeze with its ultra-fine, fluffy bristles
- Mascara Brush: rids lashes of mascara clumps for a tidy silhouette
- Lip Brushes (2 pcs.): paint on all types of lip color
PERFECT FOR: On-the-go makeup mavens
WHAT YOU GET: Set of (28) makeup brushes
DIMENSIONS: Pouch size 29.5”W x 9.5”H when open; brush length 8.5”
Established in 2006 by three sisters with a passion for beauty, Suesh Cosmetics’ wide selection of makeup must-haves gives every woman that expert touch. Using prized Japanese and Korean techniques, this brand offers fine-quality, on-trend products that are gentle on the skin and are available at affordable prices. From its customizable palettes for every kind of cosmetic, to its handy brushes, mirrors, and vanity cases, Suesh provides you with all the tools of the trade, so you can get gorgeous every day even if you’re doing your own makeup.
I bought this set when I wanted to start out as a freelance makeup artist. The set has all of the brushes I needed and more. The fact that it comes with a case made traveling with this very convenient. The bristles are soft and feels soothing on the face. They blend make up really well and are easy to clean. They are comparable to the high end make up brushes that I own. The brushes are light but have enough weight for easy control. The handles are long so you are at a comfortable distance from the person you're working with. However I noticed that the brushes are not as dense as the ones suesh sells individually. Overall I like these brushesalmost 2 years ago
Bonus: they help with breakouts, too!
These P145 tubes were made for no-makeup makeup. Props to you, Vice Cosmetics!
Same benefits, half the price.