AVOID AT ALL COSTS - IT RUINED MY FACE
**I wrote a review on this before, but IDK why BeautyMNL still hasn't posted it.** This product ruined my face. I developed sensitive skin because of it. It's not Hypoallergenic, and it's not allergy-free like it claims. Two weeks afer sontinuous use of the product, I suddenly woke up with rashes on my face. When the rashes finally subsided, I started developing serious cystic acne. I've never gotten cystic acne from other products before, ever. If I break out, it would only be small pimples. I have huge, dark acne scars on my cheeks because of this. Please avoid at all costs. I know it's what did it, because it was the only thing that changed in my routine. I contacted the company through different platforms stating my complaint, none of my attemps got any response.
3 months ago