"Not for a normal skin type, but it isn't bad"
Hydration Boosting Cream (Banila Co)
7 months ago
Without knowing that Banila Co's Hydration line is for dry skin types, I bought & used this product.
Lasted for: (Didn't use it frequently so it's still 3/4 full, but)
Will last for: 3-4 months
1. It's not sticky & greasy, but it's too hydrating for my normal skin, that it made my skin little oily. (-)
2. So I sometimes use it as a sleeping mask rather than a moisturizer since it is much hydrating than the normal moisturizer/boosting cream that I want. (+)
3. It's lightweight though. (+)
4. It didn't cause me to break out. (+)
5. PRICE-WORTHY: I think, no. (-) There are a lot of better yet cheaper Korean moisturizers out there and this is one is too pricey for the job that it does. Maybe, it's the brand that makes it expensive, not the results that I paid for. Though it's not bad to skin, for its effects, it could have been a little less pricey.