I've used 4 bottles of this.
• You get what you paid for. Yes, one bottle might take you months to finish. However, the potency (or effectiveness) of the product isn’t that strong. It’ll take you months to see any results (as with most products).
• It didn’t match with my skin. My skin is predominantly oily with dry areas (in between my brows, crevices of my nose, etc). For the first night that I used it, I immediately had a breakout. I kept using it for 2 more weeks until I realized that my face wasn’t getting used to it. It was actively against it.
• Because of the jojoba, I tried using it on my nails, hands and feet. I loved it! My nails used to be flimsy and my cuticles were dry. Before using this, I can easily tear off the ends of my nails.
• Since it was working well with my nails, hands and feet, I tried mixing it with my lotion. Not much of a notable difference.
• Overall, it's okay. Still better to use a multipurpose dry oil.
2 months ago