WHAT IS IT?
This intensely pigmented cream foundation has been a Hollywood staple since 1969. It’s famously known as “the world’s most full coverage foundation,” with rave reviews from professional makeup artists and beauty gurus alike.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
It provides impressive, budge-proof camouflage for a range of concerns. For instance, it can cover up acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and redness—even tattoos and beauty marks. Basically, it’s a dream come true for people who want great coverage without having to using too much product.
- Provides total coverage in a single swipe with 50% pure pigment
- Outlasts the average bottle of foundation as you only need to dispense a small amount at a time
- Offers a thick and rich texture with an extremely matte finish
- Allows for efficient spot correcting like a heavy-duty concealer
- Contains SPF30 for sun protection
STEP 1: Disperse ½ to 1 pea-sized amount of the Dermacol Makeup Cover over the back of your hand.
STEP 2: With your ring finger, distribute the pigment in small, equal dots over your forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin to ensure even coverage.
STEP 3: Blend the product out using a moist beauty sponge to achieve a seamless, skin-like finish.
OPTIONAL. Set your base with a powder or setting spray to prolong its wear time and to minimize any creasing or caking.
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Makeup Cover
NET WEIGHT: 30g
INGREDIENTS: Titanium Dioxide, Paraffinum Liquidum, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina, Bht, Petrolatum, Alumina, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Parfum, +/- Ci 77492, Ci 77491, Ci 77499
NEAREST EXPIRY DATE: May 2021