WHAT IS IT?
This gentle, brightening soap can be used to lighten discoloration on any area of the body. It’s powered by a cocktail of well-known brighteners, including papaya enzymes, glycolic and kojic acids, and Vitamins C and E.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
While hyperpigmentation is perfectly normal (in fact, we like to believe that every freckle holds a memory), this can be a source of discomfort and self-consciousness for some. If your dark marks are denting your confidence, you might want to see what this blemish-fading soap can do.
- Most skin types, especially if prone to hyperpigmentation
- Made with potent papain and arbutin, renowned for their lightening effect on the skin
- Diminishes the pigment of acne marks, melasma, and friction-caused discoloration, like dark underarms
- Gently exfoliates to remove dead cells and deep-seated dirt that make the skin appear dull
- Evens out overall tone and improves skin clarity
- Effectively cleanses and nourishes skin
STEP 1: Wet the soap and work up a rich, foamy lather.
STEP 2: Apply the foam on wet skin. Scrub gently to spread it.
STEP 3: Let the soap sit on your skin for at least 3 minutes.
STEP 4: Rinse off thoroughly.
NOTE: Do a patch test for a few days before using the soap on the rest of your body. For external use only. Should irritation occur, rinse well and discontinue use.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) bar Extreme Whitening and Exfoliating Soap
NET WEIGHT: 130g
MULTIPLE PACKAGING DISCLAIMER: Please be advised that this product comes in multiple packaging
INGREDIENTS: Papain, Glycolic Acid, Kojic Acid Dipalmitate, Arbutin, Ubiquinone(CoQ10), Resveratol, Rutin,Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Linolenic Acid, Lecithin, Phytosterols