CLAIM TO FAME: A soothing toner made with 100% natural rose water
FAST FACTS: Calms irritation with rose water, vitamin A, and vitamin E; fights acne with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties; elevates mood with its natural fragrance; made by distilling Rosa Damascena Mill flower
PERFECT FOR: All skin types, including sensitive skin and rosacea
WHAT YOU GET: (1) bottle of Aromatherapy Natural Rose Water (100ml)
NET WEIGHT: 100ml
Apply with a moistened cotton pad. Keep in a cool place!
10 USES OF ROSEWATER
1. Face Spray. To keep the face fresh and hydrated, spritz rose water on your face. Can be used as a makeup setting product.
2. Hair Care. If you have dry or frizzy hair massage rose water on your scalp for 10-15 minutes. Let it stay for another 30 minutes and wash off with shampoo.
3. Facial Cleanser. Apply a few drops after washing your face.
4. Eye Skincare. If you have tired, inflamed eyes, use chilled rose water. Apply around eye area to get rid of puffiness.
5. Hair Conditioner. Use rose water as a final rinse after shampoo to help condition hair deeply and make it shinier.
6. Facial Toner. Apply chilled rose water to the face to help tighten the pores and tone the skin with its mild astringent properties.
7. Anti-Acne Treatment. Rose water prevents and gets rid of active acne. Mix 1 tbsp. of lemon and 1 tbsp. rosewater. Apply on the face and leave for 30 minutes, then rinse. It cleanses pores, controls excess oil, and prevent acne.
8. Makeup Remover. Gently rub on your face to wipe off makeup. Rose water has been tried and tested to effectively remove makeup and nourish the skin.
9. Skin Brightener. For fairer and brighter skin, mix rose water with 2 tbsp. gram flour and lemon. Make a smooth paste. Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse off.
10. Skin Pampering. For extra indulgence, draw yourself a rose-scented bath. You can also add rose water to your cream/lotion and apply all over your body.
An expert in the field of Aromatics since 1948, Bulgarian Rose has pretty much perfected the development of its personal beauty lines. This brand uses conventional, organic, and BioCell aromatic materials such as essential oils and flower waters, concretes and absolutes supplied in cosmetics and perfumery, as well as aromatherapy oils, to create their products. With these natural and pure properties, you can experience a skin-pampering bath, body, or beauty routine infused with a heavenly, uplifting, and soothing fragrance from Bulgarian Rose.
View all from this brand