WHAT IS IT?
This soothing toner is a splash of relief for troubled skin types. Made with centella asiatica leaf water, it contains antibacterial properties that reduce all the signs of an incoming breakout: redness, inflammation, and tenderness. Its minimal ingredient list contains only what’s necessary, so you get pure goodness and no irritation.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
You can use it as a toner, mist, or hydrating mask. To use as a mask, simply saturate cotton pads with the toner and leave the pads on irritated areas. This formula contains no alcohol, so it won’t dry you out.
- Soothes irritation, calms inflammation, and reduces redness with rich amino acids found in centella asiatica leaf water
- Maintains proper pH levels after cleansing and prevents breakouts by sweeping away bad bacteria
- Hydrates the skin with mineral-rich water sourced from Jeju Island, South Korea
- Locks in moisture with hyaluronic acid
- Does not contain irritants or parabens with minimal ingredient list
- Won’t dry out skin with alcohol-free formula
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) Centella Water Alcohol-Free Toner
NET WEIGHT: 150ml
INGREDIENTS: Mineral Water, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethyl Hexanediol