WHAT IS IT?
This clarifying facial scrub is a crowd-favorite among acne-prone and oily skin types. Made with witch hazel and tea tree oil, it’s high in anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that banish bad bacteria and minimize redness. Along with exfoliating benefits, this purifying scrub helps minimize breakouts, purge clogged pores, and slough away surface buildup to brighten and clear skin.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
It helps provide a more thorough cleanse for congested skin. It calms inflamed complexions and exfoliating away buildup, it promotes quicker skin healing and prevents future breakouts.
- Features a 2-in-1 scrub and cleanser formula that provides a thorough cleanse, purges pores, and purifies the skin
- Removes deep-seated dirt to prevent clogged pores and smoothes out skin texture with exfoliating properties
- Dries out active breakouts and whisks away acne-causing bacteria with witch hazel’s antiseptic properties
- Calms redness and swelling with anti-bacterial tea tree oil
- Helps lighten dark spots from old acne marks
HOW TO USE
STEP 1: After cleansing, massage onto damp face no more than 3x a week, or when skin feels extra dull and haggard.
STEP 2: Rinse thoroughly with water.
Avoid over-exfoliation to prevent damaging your skin’s moisture barrier.
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Witch Hazel Clarifying Facial Scrub
NET WEIGHT: 100g
INGREDIENTS: Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Monostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Extract), Lemon Extract, Fragrance, Cellulose Beads, Phenoxyethanol