Can’t live without all three Rosebud Salves? We can’t either. That’s why we simply love this vintage-inspired tin can containing 3 amazing balms: Original, Minted Rose, and Strawberry-scented.
Containing a trade secret blend of essential oils, each multipurpose emollient is also perfect for travel as an eye make-up remover, cuticle softener, sunburn easer, dry skin healer, and frizz fighter.
Want to achieve that pouty look? Use the salve alone or over your favorite lipstick to moisturize and get that dewy sheen. You could even use it on cheek bones, collar bones, shoulders, or any other body part that you want to highlight. When used as a base for powered eye shadow, it helps your make-up stay put all day. It can even tame unruly brow lines – or for the treatment of diaper rash!
It feels great, smells great, and definitely works great.
- Each (1) tin can includes:
- (1) Original Rosebud Salve (22g)
(1) Mint Rose Rosebud Salve (22g)
(1) Strawberry-Scented Rosebud Salve (22g)
Here are other ways to use this phenomenal salve you might not have thought of:
- Outline lips with lip liner of your choice about ¼ inches from the outside of your lips toward the center. Then use a lip brush to blend the salve to achieve a “pouty look”.
- Use Rosebud Salve alone or over your favorite hue of lipstick to moisturize and give a “dewy effect.”
- Apply Rosebud Salve to eyebrows to tame an unruly brow line while also giving sheen.
- Rosebud Salve is great on fly-away or frizzy hair. Dab a small amount on the palms of your hands and apply sparingly to tresses.
- Use Rosebud Salve as a subtle accent to cheek bones, collar bones, shoulders, or any other body part that you want to moisturize or enhance.
- Apply Rosebud Salve lightly to the skin above the eye as a base for powered eye shadow, and then add the desired colors you wish to dazzle your eyes with. The rich emollient properties of the Salve will help to hold that look all day.
- Rosebud Salve is perfect for travel as an eye make-up remover, cuticle softener, sunburn easer, dry skin healer, and frizz fighter.
- Use Rosebud Salve around the eyes and on the throat for severely parched, dry, or wrinkled skin.
Rosebud Perfume Co.
Before there were “multipurpose” creams and whatnot, there was the one and only Smith’s Rosebud Salve. The original multitasker, this world-famous salve is still a cult favorite among Hollywood stars, make-up artists, and practically anyone who’s ever tried it. It was invented in 1892 by Dr. Smith upon the request of friends and customers that he prepare for them a family salve that could be used for various skin irritations. A century later, it’s still a phenomenal hit, and for good reason too: what other salve can claim to be a deliciously hydrating lip balm, frizz fighter, soothe chapped and dry skin, blemishes, diaper rash, and even detergent burns?
View all from this brand