A. Personal Information
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide us, or that you allow third parties to share with us (such as when you sign up for an account using third-party assisted sign-ups). We collect Personal Information such as your name, email address, mobile phone number, and shipping address. We may also collect your shopping behavior and preferences, and maintain a record of the purchases and transactions you make on our site.
B. Computer Data
Computer Data is defined as information that does not identify a specific User. As is true for most web sites, we automatically receive and record information on our server log files from your browser including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), URLs that refer visitors to the web site, operating system, general geographic location, date and time stamp, and cookie information.
We may collect, use, disclose and/or process your information for one or more of the following purposes:
- (a) to create your user account, allow you to register as a member, and to manage and/or administer your use of and/or access to our website, application, and services;
- (b) to verify your identity and conduct any background checks or screening activities;
- (c) to fulfill your orders and transactions, carry out your instructions, and manage, operate and provide our services;
- (d) to communicate with you (through voice call, text message, electronic mail, postal mail, or other means) for any service, product, or account-related issues, to administer and/or manage your relationship with us or your use of our services, and to respond to your inquiries;
- (e) to enforce our terms and conditions, or any applicable agreements;
- (f) to analyze how you use our services (including through the conduct of research and development activities such as data analytics, audits, surveys, and/or profiling), to provide a more individualized and efficient user experience;
- (g) to produce statistics and research for internal and statutory reporting and/or record-keeping requirements;
- (h) to provide you marketing and promotional information and materials relating to current or future products and/or services (including, without limitation, products and/or services of merchants and third parties with whom BeautyMnl may collaborate);
- (i) to maintain and administer software updates and/or other updates and support;
- (j) to protect personal safety and the rights, property or safety of others, and to respond to or comply with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or with any orders of courts or government agencies;
- (k) to audit our services in order to improve our performance;
- (m) to store, host, and/or back up your personal data;
- (n) other purposes which we will notify you of at the time we obtain your consent.
We will not rent, sell nor disclose your Personal Information with other parties except only as described below:
A. We may share your information with BeautyMnl Merchants
Some circumstances call for us to share some of your Personal Information with BeautyMnl merchants. We may do so to allow merchants to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements, such as the preparation of sales invoices and compliance with tax regulations.
We may also share with BeautyMnl merchants information to fulfill your orders as well as aid in post-purchase requests like responding to your questions and comments and facilitating returns and exchanges. This means that a BeautyMnl merchant may communicate with you directly should they choose to do so. We specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability for the actions of such BeautyMnl merchant.
B. We may share your information with Third-Party Service Providers
We employ other companies as authorized third-party providers to perform a function or provide services for you on our behalf. For example, a third-party service provider may send out or distribute transactional and promotional emails or materials. We may also share Personal Information to third-party service providers to fulfill orders, deliver packages, send a postal mail or electronic mail, administer contests or sweepstakes, remove repetitive information on customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, process credit card payments and other forms of payment, operate the website, troubleshoot, and provide customer service. We will only share your Personal Information to the extent that we deem it necessary or related to such transaction or service. The use of Personal Information by such parties is governed by their privacy policies and is not subject to our control.
C. We may remarket your information
D. We may share information in a business transfer
E. We may share your information for our protection and protection of others
In compliance with data privacy laws, BeautyMnl enters into data-sharing agreements with other personal information controllers who receive your information. If you want to know more about these arrangements, please send an email to email@example.com.
BeautyMnl takes extra measures to protect the security of your Personal Information. You can access your Personal Information on our website through your account, which is protected by a password. This password is encrypted. To keep your Personal Information secure, we recommend that you do not share your password with any individual.
Additional measures are in place to ensure the security of your Personal Information. Your Personal Information is stored on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. We encrypt certain sensitive information, such as credit card information, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your Personal Information is safe as it is transmitted to us.
We strive to protect the privacy of our Users and their Personal Information, but no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of information transmitted to or from our website, and are not responsible for the actions of third parties that may receive such information.
You can always opt not to disclose information to us. Please take note, however, that we require some information for you to engage in some activities and access certain features on the web site. We will send you emails related to your transaction (“Transactional Emails”). You cannot opt out of Transactional Emails. We will also send you emails in conjunction with our products and promotional offers (“Promotional Emails”). You can opt out of Promotional Emails by clicking on the Unsubscribe button contained in the email or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are entitled to certain rights in relation to the Personal Information and Computer Data collected from you through the BeautyMnl site or BeautyMnl social media accounts, including the right to access and correct the Personal Information being processed, object to the processing, and to lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission (NPC) in case of violation of your rights as data subject.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, or should you have any concerns or questions regarding this Policy and other matters involving data privacy, please send an email to email@example.com.