Watch: Rapunzel Hair Is Back in Style
Sure, the bob is the cool-girl cut—and in 2017, everyone’s going to get bangs. But if you’re the type of person who panics at the proximity of scissors, just grow it all out. We’re serious about this! Rapunzel-esque hair is the anti-thesis to cropped, but it’s definitely growing on us (get it?). Below, the stars prove that long-straight-and-center-parted is back in a big way.
1. LIZA SOBERANO
Liza goes from girl-next-door to runway-ready with her super-sleek hair.
2. JESSY MENDIOLA
Cop Jessy’s ‘do with a straightening iron and fine-toothed comb.
3. PIA WURTZBACH
Waist-length and pin-straight, Pia’s look gives Kim K. competition.
4. KELSEY MERRITT
Kelsey’s luscious locks put her in the same ranks as Naomi Campbell.
5. BIANCA GONZALEZ
It’s always good to work with what you have. Here, Bianca goes with the flow of her natural texture.
6. YSABELA ORTEGA
Light layers add depth to Ysabela’s waterfall style. Swish!
GET THE LOOK
1. Sunsilk Hair Shampoo Expert-Perfect Straight (180ml), P95
2. Sunsilk Hair Conditioner Expert-Perfect Straight (180ml), P92
3. Herstyler Colorful Seasons Ceramic Straightener, P2,500
4. Suesh Hair Blow Dryer, P2,608
5. Davines Oi/ Oil Absolute Beautifying Potion, P837
6. My Amazing Hair Secrets Multi-Use Fortifying Serum (3.4oz), P1,148
7. Be Organic Bath & Body Intensive Argan Oil Hair Mask, P495
Credits: Video by Kat Echon. Photos via Instagram: @jayweehair, @marbentalanay, @santiagoraymond, @ethandavid_, @rjdelacruz, @deniseochoa
“How It Began” by Silent Partner (YouTube Audio Library)
For more cool stories and members-only perks, sign up for BeautyMNL!