These Are 6 of the Most Wanted Beauty Products in the USA
Last week, Glamour.com unveiled its 2015 Glammy Awards: a resplendent rundown of the best-loved beauty products in America. Naturally, we pored over the entire list of 31 winners and were pleased to find that many of them are already Filipina favorites! MAC Lipstick, Maybelline mascara, Philosophy facial wash—you know, the classics. Best of all, we carry six of these all-stars right here on BeautyMNL! Without further ado, here are the bottles, palettes, and compacts worthy of a standing ovation.
1. NARS’ Blush, P1,650 - Seven-Time Winner for The Best Blush From Specialty Stores
2. L’Oréal’s True Match Super Blendable Makeup, P600 - Six-Time Winner for The Best Foundation or Concealer from Drugstores
3. Redken’s All Soft™ Shampoo, P1,000 - Four-Time Winner for The Best Shampoo From Specialty Stores
4. Aveeno’s Daily Moisturizing Lotion, P500 - Four-Time Winner for The Best Body Product from Drugstores
5. Cetaphil’s Gentle Skin Cleanser, P382 - Two-Time Winner for The Best Facial Cleanser From Drugstores
6. Urban Decay’s Naked Palette–Two-Time Winner for The Best Splurge in Any Category.
Okay, so, we have a little confession to make. We don’t quite carry that palette, but we do carry the next best thing:
That’s Urban Decay’s Naked Basic Eye Palette, P2,099, and you better get your hands on it right this instant because supplies are depleting as we speak. No, really.
For the complete winners list of the 2015 Glammy Awards, visit Glamour.com.