We’re still on the fence about whether mauve falls under pink or purple or kind-of-brown. Honestly, it might be all of the above! One thing we know for sure is that this MLBB marvel has captivated our customers to the point of becoming a bonafide best-seller. We check our stats to see the standout tubes pushing this mysterious pigment—because, hey, we might be missing out! Here are the 8 most popular mauves on BeautyMNL according to YOU.
1. Pink Sugar Creamy Matte Lipstick in Desire, P349
Meet Desire, the ultimate mauve lipstick. Why? This discreet deep pink looks good on just about every skin tone. Look!
2. Wet N’ Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain in Rico Mauve, P299
We’d describe Rico Mauve as your natural lip color but pinker. The jumbo crayon is packed with a dusty rose pigment and just enough shine to make your pout pop.
3. Maybelline Vivid Matte in MAT6, P349 MAT6 is part-purple, part-pink, and a 100% standout. Whether you rock this berry as a subtle stain or a full-coverage lipstick, it’s going to have the same eye-catching effect.
4. Pink Sugar Lip & Cheek Tint in Queen Bee, P349 The deep, delicious Queen Bee is somewhere between mauve and brown with just a touch of red. Click here to see the swatch—it’s so 2016.
5. L’Oréal Paris L’Extraordinaire Matte in V112 Guillmet Fuchsia, P400 Guillmet Fuchsia skews bright bubblegum pink in the tube, but surprise, surprise! On your lips, it’s a wonderful, grown-up, mauve-y magenta. We love the unconventional look and lightweight feel; the oil-infused formula will also keep your kisser in tiptop shape.
6. Wet N’ Wild Mega Last Liquid Lip Color in High-Pitched Wine, P299 The very matte High-Pitched Wine is a traditional mauve: plum base with a brown undertone. The intense pigment and lasting wear will take you (literally) from day to night.
7. City Color Be Matte Lipstick in Kelly, P225 Kelly is a great option if you want a classy mauve on the cheap. We’d call it a “bright” mauve because it manifests as a pop of pink. Not enough to overpower the face, though.
8. Pop Beauty Plump Pout in Honey Rose, P790 Honey Rose is a full-bodied, richly-pigmented gloss. A blend of healthy pink and earthy amber, this color slicks over your lips with plumping peptides to fill in any cracks. Mwah!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: