The K-beauty wave may not be entirely responsible for the world’s obsession with lip tints, but it’s certainly helping it along. So, how are you wearing your favorites these days? At the BeautyMNL office, we’ve been swinging between the idol-approved ombré lip and bright, full pouts with faded edges. Tints work wonderfully for both looks! They’re buildable enough to seamlessly fill in our kissers, without being too thick to fade out.
Looking to get in on that K-lip action? Here are 6 of our lip tint essentials as of Q1 2018. A few are from the East, a few are from the West, but most are made right here in the PH. What they have in common: a lovely, everyday pop of color. (Insert finger hearts here.)
1. Banila Co. B. by Banila Liplike Dual Tint in 01 Marsala, P745
A gel-emulsion hybrid, this sexy red creates a super kissable ombré. Shop it here.
2. Benefit Cha Cha Tint, P1,900
This cult-fave mango-orange is SO morena-friendly. Shop it here.
3. Skinpotions Smooch Ink in 3, P349
Served in a pen-like format, this potent pink lasts forever on your lips. Shop it here.
4. Han Skin Care Cosmetics Cheek & Lip Tint in Coral Hibiscus, P700
An all-natural tint stick, this cream formula adds a healthy wash of color. Looks like a sunrise, smells like a dream! Shop it here.
5. Colourette ColourTint Intense Blend Lip and Cheek Oil in Cali, P249
This moisturizing oil is one of the most comfy formulas we’ve tried. We’d peg this particular shade as a “millennial magenta.” Shop it here.
6. Skinlab Naturals Tints & the City in Charlotte, P399
In a classic deep rose, this ultra-rich tint is so kawaii. Shop it here.
What are your favorite lip tints of the year?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Watch: 1 Lip Tint, 3 Korean Lip Looks
- 7 Lip Tints for Lazy People Who Want to Look Pretty
- Swatch & Destroy (Episode 1): Starring Tinchew’s Color Sticks
For more cool stories and members-only perks, sign up for BeautyMNL!