Editor’s Note: Liz Lanuzo is the girl boss over at ProjectVanity.com, the CEO of LLB, Inc., and a long-time BeautyMNL contributor. In 2016, Liz launched her very own skincare brand, In Her Element, which now boasts of a six-product assortment specially designed for Filipinas.
During the process of creating In Her Element Skincare, I imagined what BeautyMNL girls needed to add to their respective routines. Here is a group that is truly educated when it comes to the latest trends, and I’m pretty sure that your “shelfies” would be things to envy. So, our products had to be something that would pass the taste test of the BeautyMNL community. We wanted to create skincare products that streamline your routine—offering maximum glow for minimum effort. And for a local brand to succeed, the packaging, formulation, branding, and pricing had to be on point!
This is precisely why BeautyMNL became our very first retail partner. I am so excited that our full line is finally available in the Shop! To help you pin down the best formula for your skin, I’ve put together a comprehensive demo for using our 6 products. This should answer most questions—but please feel free to reach out and let me know what you think!
SHOP THE COLLECTION
1. First Wash Cleansing Oil, P450 - A fragrance-free makeup remover formulated with grapeseed, sweet almond, and coconut oils. Shop it here.
2. Low pH Rose Gel Cleanser, P675 - A mild cleanser made with active botanicals and a pH level of 5.5 to 6. Shop it here.
3. Spot Control Facial Oil, P475 - A blend of sunflower oil, jojoba oil, tea tree, and green tea that reduces inflammation and pigmentation. Shop it here.
4. Pure Squalane Facial Oil, P445 - A lightweight, fast-absorbing, ultra-nourishing beauty oil sourced from olive trees. Shop it here.
5. Rose Gel Serum Moisturizer, P895 - A weightless serum-type moisturizer that hydrates the skin, fades spots, and minimizes pores and fine lines. Shop it here.
6. Nourish & Cleanse Balm, P595 - A super-salve that works as a waterproof makeup remover, light moisturizer, and lip balm. Shop it here.
To explore the full In Her Element assortment, just click here!
Video by Liz Lanuzo. Product photos courtesy of In Her Element.