Solenn Heussaff once gave us some brow advice—which, as it turns out, was totally legit. “Make sure you’re drawing the line of the hairs,” she told BeautyMNL at a L’Oréal event. “Otherwise, it will look like someone stuck black paper on your eyebrows.” And she was right! A cursory scroll through your IG feed will show you just how much thicker, bushier, and more au naturel celeb brows have gotten in the past few months. We compiled 20 shining examples below.
1. The new face of L’Oreal Paris certainly takes her own advice. She’s working with solid brow coverage, but we can still see the hairs!
2. Is Anne Curtis growing her arches out? Because if that’s the case, we’re following suit. #BrowHairDontCare
3. Iza Calzado’s perfectly manicured yet perfectly bushy pair are giving us life:
4. Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach’s brows are as confidently beautiful as their owner:
5. Chinita princess Kim Chiu makes a case for clean definition and squared edges:
6. We’ve got to hand it to Maine Mendoza for her flawless shading. Faded in the front, darker at the tail:
7. Georgina Wilson demonstrates the right way to rock a lighter brow. Match it to your lowlights and add lots and lots of texture:
8. If you thought Bea Alonzo was a play-it-safe kind of gal, she’s proving you wrong today. Our BFF Basha experiments with brushed-up brows to go with that new hair color:
9. Nadine Lustre’s dense definition steals the spotlight in this radiant shot:
10. Dark, lush, untouched brows frame those puppy eyes Julia Barretto is famous for:
11. How cute does Kathryn Bernardo look with her straight brows? We think they add greatly to her youthful visage:
12. The lovely Liza Soberano favors a slightly-arched shape with individual strands showing. (Oh, hi, Enrique Gil.)
13. Now that’s what we call full definition, Jasmine Curtis Smith!
14. Take a moment to absorb the ombré perfection of Toni Gonzaga-Soriano’s brows:
15. Did Lovi Poe fill in her brows, or is that flattering dark brown her God-given color? So natural!
16. Sarah Lahbati shows us a sensational yet wearable example of brushed-up brows. We need the name of her brow mascara, please.
17. Textured brows + dip-dyed hair = Maja Salvador slaying the beauty game.
18. The length and gently-rounded shape of Shaina Magdayao’s brows give her a built-in smize:
19. We’ve always thought that Janine Gutierrez had the most amazing Old Hollywood arches—good lift, plush texture, nary a hair out place:
20. Oh, to have brows like Bela Padilla’s the moment we wake up in the morning! They’re dark and neat, with a K-beauty straightness to them that makes her look super-fresh.
Visit our Eyebrows Category for all your brow-boosting must-haves.
Photos via Instagram: @solennheussaff, @annecurtissmith, @missizacalzado, @piawurtzbach, @chinitaprincess, @mainedcm, @ilovegeorgina, @beaalonzo, @nadzlustre, @juliabarretto, @bernardokath, @lizasoberano, @jascurtissmith, @celestinegonzaga, @poevirginia, @sarahlahbati, @iammajasalvador, @shaina_magdayao, @janinegutierrez, @belapadilla