Despite our obsession for all things beauty, there are some products we just can’t justify spending over a grand on. (We’d rather save our hard-earned cash for vacays, you know?) Luckily, finding cheaper alternatives is way easier than you’d think—especially in the lipstick department. And today, we’ve got 8 Maybelline tubes to prove it.
Starting from the creamy formulas all the way down to the covetable shades, these lippies look exactly like their luxury counterparts. The only difference? They go for less than P500 a pop. Woohoo!
1. Powder Matte Lipstick in Touch Of Nude, P299
THE COLOR: A universally-flattering peachy pink.
LOOKS LIKE: Chanel Mademoiselle, Clinique Curviest Caramel, MAC Cosmo
2. Creamy Matte Lipstick in Touch Of Spice, P299
THE COLOR: A deep rosy nude.
LOOKS LIKE: Bite Beauty Rosewood, MAC Twig, Tom Ford Cary
3. Creamy Matte Brown Nude Lipstick in Clay Crush, P299
THE COLOR: A warm golden-beige.
LOOKS LIKE: MAC Taupe, NARS Sarah, Too Faced Chihuahua
4. Loaded Bold Lipstick in Dynamite Red, P299
THE COLOR: The perfect blue-toned red.
LOOKS LIKE: Givenchy Heroic Red, Make Up For Ever #44, Urban Decay Bad Blood
5. Creamy Matte Lipstick in Divine Wine, P299
THE COLOR: A classic wine with a whole lot of attitude.
LOOKS LIKE: Buxom Voodoo Spice, Marc Jacobs Blow, Tom Ford Velvet Cherry
6. Creamy Matte Brown Nude Lipstick in Nude Nuance, P299
THE COLOR: A medium plummy brown.
LOOKS LIKE: Charlotte Tilbury Very Veronica, KVD Lolita II, MAC Whirl
7. Powder Matte Lipstick in Plum Perfection, P299
THE COLOR: A browned burgundy with reddish undertones.
LOOKS LIKE: Bite Liquorice, NARS Charlotte, Tarte Manbun
8. Loaded Bold Lipstick in Chocoholic, P299
THE COLOR: A bold blackened red.
LOOKS LIKE: MAC Film Noir, NARS Done It Again, Too Faced Chocolate Cherries
For more cool stories and members-only perks, sign up for BeautyMNL!