Want to streamline your beauty routine, bring order to your bathroom shelf, or discover an unexpected grooming do? Just take a cue from the men in your life. Chances are, you’ve already stolen your brother’s razor or sneaked a spritz of your S.O’s cologne. And why not? Men’s grooming products are designed to be frills-free and functional, so they are equal parts effective and easy to use. Here are 5 products worth snagging for yourself:
1. Gillette’s Fusion ProGlide Power Razor, P625 Goodbye bumps and razor burn—hello, Best Shave of Your Life! The Fusion ProGlide Power Razor features very fine blades and an enhanced Lubrastrip to make shaving ultra-comfortable. It’s designed to glide snugly over a dude’s face, so it’ll suit the many curves and dips of your body nicely.
2. Gillette’s Sensitive Skin Gel, P192 So, that razor we just mentioned? It pairs perfectly with this shaving gel. And if the stuff works wonders for a pretty boy’s face, you can expect the same for your stems! The Sensitive Skin Gel actually softens stubble for a smooth, pain-free shave. It also staves off redness, tightness, and irritation. And because it is especially formulated for men’s facial hair, it’ll be extra gentle on your arms, pits, and legs. So cool!
3. Old Spice’s Dry Cream Fresh, P214 Think your deo doesn’t have enough staying power? Go for something stronger. Dry Cream Fresh is a scented antiperspirant that’ll keep you smelling like laundry long after a workout sesh. FYI, Old Spice started out as a women’s fragrance in the 1930s, so stealing this deodorant from the BF wouldn’t be such a stretch.
4. TONI & GUY’S Styling Pomade for Men, P360 Unruly manes need a product with muscles. Enter the Styling Pomade for Men, which tames frizz and smooths flyaways without that untouchable cement-hair feeling. This wax has a strong matte finish and lasting hold, but washes out easily when you want it to. Plus, it won’t leave your hands sticky after use!
5. Crabtree & Evelyn’s Sandalwood Eau de Toilette, on sale at P1,720 Crafted as a unisex fragrance, Sandalwood Eau de Toilette is the kind of warm, woodsy scent that men gravitate towards but women also adore. It’s light and airy at first spritz, and as it settles, you are treated to a long-lasting blend of sandalwood, cedarwood, and amber. Beware: your guy might just steal this bottle back from you!
Just so you know, we share cookies