14 Ways to Perfect the No-Makeup Makeup Look
We love it when the stars show us larger-than-life trends, but we still think they look prettiest when their unique beauty shines through. Need examples? Here are 14 barely-there beauty looks done perfectly right. This is one date-friendly peg that never goes out of style! #CountdownToVday
1. Go super natural like Liza Soberano with just a touch of pink lipstick.
2. Belle Daza enhances her natural beauty by paying extra attention to her brows.
4. Want soft lashes like our girl Maine Mendoza? Put down the starchy mascaras and look for ones with a little more flexibility.
6. Bring your skin to life with a baby-soft blush, applied perfectly here on Nadine Lustre.
7. For dollish eyes, Maxene Magalona makes falsies the focal point of her look.
9. Add a little charm to your look with a feline flick, just like Heart Evangelista.
10. KC Concepcion sports mild and muted pinks in this photo, which only emphasizes how lovely she is!
11. Opt for a mauve lipstick like Bianca Gonzales-Intal to turn your natural lip color into a romantic shade of rose.
12. Jasmine Curtis-Smith sets our hearts aflutter in all-matte makeup that looks practically built-in.
Photos via Instagram: @mickeysee, @maxenemagalona, @piareyesmakeup, @ilovemartine, @jellyeugenio, @shaym, @abtkurniawan, @carmidavid914, @johnvalle20, @paulnebres, @tingduque, @iamsuperbianca, @jascurtissmith, @whianwamos