Warm weather got you itching to reinvent yourself? Join the new hair club. Whether you’re after a discreet update or the full monty, you can be sure that a fresh look will make you feel like a new woman. Take your cue from 10 celebs who kicked off the summer with mane makeovers!
1. Anne Curtis transforms into our ultimate summer crush with her ash brown balayage:
2. Supermodel Chrissy Teigen is the newest member of the lob squad. Her choppy style is textured to perfection:
3. While many of our pegs are lightening their locks, Chesca Garcia-Kramer went the opposite route with dark chocolate tresses courtesy of L’Oréal Excellence:
4. Always ahead of the fash pack, Georgina Wilson sports a wispy shag to go with those charming freckles:
5. A radiant Emma Roberts trades in her platinum hair for an auburn-blonde dye job she dubbed “desert rose:”
6. Oh, how we love these bangs on Rhian Ramos! The glamour girl tucks a sprig of flowers behind her fringe for a lovely beach wedding look:
7. Guess there’s no such thing as awkward in-between hair when you’re a supermodel like Joey Mead-King! Her pixie has transitioned gracefully into a chin-length layered bob:
8. Remember when Lovie Poe got the haircut of 2016?
Recently, she changed it up by putting in some awesome extensions:
9. In contrast, Miranda Kerr just ditched her mermaid waves for a shorter, airier, side-swept style:
10. All out of ideas? Switch colors with your BFF. Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner did it, wig-style, in the name of Balmain.
Visit our Hair Styling & Color Category to get started on your makeover.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THIS: Guess the First Celeb to Get the Cut of 2016
Photos via Instagram: @annecurtissmith, @chrissyteigen (1, 2), @robbiepinera, @ilovegeorgina, @emmaroberts, @balmain, @whianwamos, @joeymeadking, @poevirginia (1, 2), @mirandakerr