Coral lipstick is a crowd-pleaser because it comes in such a wide variety of shades. Our favorite corals fall smack dab in the center of the color spectrum. That means they carry all the best characteristics of our beloved hues: the feminine flair of pink, the standout touch of red, and the classic quality of nude.
When the city warms up for the return of summer, coral lips are a beauty staple. Here are 10 tubes that’ll leave you with a sunny disposition!
1. Chanel’s Rouge Coco Crème Lipstick in Misia, P1,750
Misia is a coppery coral with a subtle frosted finish. We highly recommend it for warm skin tones, both deep and fair. Sure, it’ll set you back a pretty penny, but we think Chanel is worth every centavo.
2. Pink Sugar’s HD Lipstick in Daydream, P299 Daydream is a coral streaked with fiery orange, so it’ll appeal to your inner party-starter. Here’s how it looks on an actual person!
3. City Color’s Creamy Lip Stain in Tequilla Sunrise, P270 Tequilla Sunrise is a wildcard—a neon coral that’s far from ordinary. This color is sure to electrify your pout, so use it on days when you’re feeling daring or nights out on the town.
4. L’Oréal Paris’ Color Riche Glossy Balm in 220 Innocent Coral, P500 If what you’re after is a sheer wash of color, Innocent Coral is the one for you. It’s a hybrid of a lipstick and lip balm, packaged prettily into a jumbo crayon.
5. Maybelline’s Rebel Bouquet Lipstick in REB04, P299
REB04 is a stunning pink-based coral that is suitable for most skin tones. This orange blossom shade is a great alternative to your usual petal pink—especially if you’re looking to turn heads.
6. Maybelline’s Lasting Lipcolor in 515 Coral Crush, P299
No one wants to retouch repeatedly. Coral Crush is a luscious, stay-all-day lippie in a candy color that will make you smile—even if you’re not trying to impress anybody.
7. City Color’s Be Matte Lipstick in Coral, P225 Coral looks subdued in the tube, but it is very bright, with a modern matte finish. This can be drying on your lips if they’re chapped to begin with, so we suggest you apply a slick coat of balm before painting your pucker.
8. L’Oréal Paris’ Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in 202 Coral Encore, P450 How ‘bout a round of applause for Coral Encore? This pinky-coral is as “MLBB” as orange-toned lipsticks get, so it’s perfect for everyday. Plus, it will transform a dry, chapped pout into soft and luscious lips with continued use.
9. Pink Sugar’s Lip & Cheek Tint in Coral Bliss, P349 The color profile of Coral Bliss is predominantly orange, but it looks way more natural than it does in the tube once you spread it with your finger. The best part about this tint? It can be worn on the lips and cheeks to give your face a healthy glow.
10. 3 Concept Eyes’ 3CE Lip Color in 505 Glass Coral, on sale at P999
Glass Coral is mostly pink in tone, with just a hint of orange running through it. The creamy consistency slides on with ease and will keep your kisser moisturized all day. We’d say it enhances, rather than hides, your natural lip color—which is why it’s so popular.
MORE LIPSTICK LISTS:
Just so you know, we share cookies