When you think of lipstick, pale pink often goes unnoticed. We’ve always wondered why! Much like a nude, this shade flatters a whole spectrum of skin tones. And unlike your standard red, pink has an understated appeal that makes it incredibly versatile. Pair it with anything from a fresh face to a sultry smoky eye—it’ll look stunning every single time! As proof, we bring you 10 soft pink lipsticks that conjour up instant glamour.
1. Pop Beauty’s Matte Velvet Lipstix in Pink Porcelain, P790 Pink Porcelain is a pretty light pink that can pass for an MLBB shade if you have fair skin. It elevates your natural lip color and even illuminates your complexion. Not to mention, the formula is infused with Vitamin E so your lips stay silky.
2. Lioele’s Lip Color Stick in Candice, P280 Here’s why you’ll fall in love with Candice at first sight: the color is packed into a jumbo-sized crayon for your convenience! This pale pink has yellow undertones, so it will complement Filipinas with warm complexions in particular.
3. City Color’s Be Matte Lipstick in Baby Pink, P225 Baby Pink is a blue-based pale pink that looks phenomenal on girls with fair skin tones. But if you like that ’60s mod look, which we definitely do, this shade can also offset medium to deep skin tones. It’s an ultra-matte lipstick that promises potent pigment without drying out your lips.
4. L’Oréal Paris’ Moist Matte Lipstick in P501 Sakura Petal, on sale at P300 One swipe of Sakura Petal leaves a wash of soft pink. The effect is dewy, demure, and delicate—just like the Japanese cherry blossoms. We encourage you to use this color with abandon!
5. Pink Sugar’s Creamy Matte Lipstick in Rumor, P349 Rumor is a pale Pepto-Bismol pink that looks absolutely gorgeous on almost all skin tones. Click here to see it on an actual person—then take it out for a spin after dark!
6. NARS’ Sheer Lipstick in Roman Holiday, P1,450 Roman Holiday skews bubblegum pink in the tube, but the formula is actually sheer and much more subtle! One coat, two coats, or three? Leave it up to your mood.
7. Maybelline’s Lasting Lipcolor in 135 Make Me Pink, P299 If you’re after a lipstick that can squeeze itself into your budget, Make Me Pink is the pastel for you. It’s a lovely cool-toned pink with great coverage and smooth glide. You’ll love the youthful look and lightweight feel!
8. Chanel’s Rouge Coco Crème Lipstick in Olga, P1,750 Straight-up powder pink too trendy for your taste? A cult classic might give you a change of heart. Olga is a sheer pink with subtle golden shimmer and a warm, peach-toned twist to it. Honestly, this color is so beautiful and elegant—anyone would find it hard to resist.
9. Laura Mercier’s Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Mod Pink, P1,250 Mod Pink is a groovy seashell pink that evokes the hyper-cool of the ‘60s. We’d pair it with full, fluttery lashes à la Twiggy and let our retro flag fly! The formula is infused with virgin olive oil and Vitamin E, so it’ll glide on effortlessly without sliding off suddenly.
10. Sleek Makeup’s Matte Me in Petal, P475 Liquid lipstick is only our favorite thing ever, and Petal makes us love it even more. It’s a candy pink with a flat matte finish that will pair nicely with porcelain skin and pop against a tan. Make sure you have makeup remover handy at the end of the day, because the wear of this lipstick will wear you out!
MORE LIPSTICK LISTS:
Just so you know, we share cookies